Saturday, February 28, 2009

I spent Thursday home with daddy. I didn't sleep well Weds night and have been sick with the respiratory "bug" so dad stayed home with me and took me to the doctor. I ended up having a ear infection in one of my ears. I am now taking Amoxicillin that tastes like bubble gum. I don't really seem to mind it and feel much better. Dad enjoyed taking these pictures of me.
Saturday fun taking pictures of me...
Dad put me in my crib so mom started taking pictures of me. I am trying to act as though i like it.

2 comments:

brenda gervais said...

Beckhum,
I love the collages Mommy made with the pictures Daddy took...especially the crib time one!
XOX,
Grandma B

brenda gervais said...

Beckham,
Me again...did you know Grandma had to Google pop ya' colla'. Silly Grandma, I didn't know what that meant...yes, I see you are pretty preppy with ya' colla' popped!
XOX,
Grandma B