Friday, March 27, 2009

bumbo time...

I love sitting up like a big boy...
so mom and dad caved and bought me this bumbo
I wasn't quite sure what to do when they first put me in
I still at times have a hard time keeping that heavy head up all the time Now what do I do?
I'm still trying to kick this cold I have...this darn cough keeps waking me up in the night. Mom told me that once I get to feeling better that I could start some rice cereal. I hear that most babies don't enjoy it at first...I will let know how it goes. I am sure mom will be taking lots of pictures ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So you talked mommy & daddy into a bumbo seat? I bet you had to do lots of bribing to get that! What a fun little chair to hang out in while you & daddy watch hoops.
See you in a few days,
grandma b