Wednesday, August 12, 2009

LoOk wHaT i CaN dO...
while at grandma b's house this past weekend we decided to bring out the Uggs.
Grandma bought me these last winter thinking they would fit me, but they were way too big. She never got around to returning them so we tried them on
and i think they will fit me this winter. Yea!
After putting them on i then landed in this position...pretty close to the splits.
Maybe i will be a little gymnast when i grow up?
Glad the paparazzi was surrounding me to capture this pose!
This is my new Jack in the Box toy... Mom and grandma couldn't remember the second verse so they had to google it. They found there was many different versions to the song. This is the version mom sings go me... All around the mulberry bush The monkey chased the weasel. The monkey stopped to pull up his sock. Pop! goes the weasel. Do you think im teething? That has been the question of the week. I have been drooling all over, chewing on everything, and touch on the fussy side. Hhhhmmmm? Maybe someday soon i will have a few? have a good week... beckham

1 comment:

molly said...

that is one heck of a move beckham....you are adorable!!