Wednesday, March 10, 2010

i heart grape salad...
Daddy's gone again :( so tonight mom and I invited Lexi over for dinner. Mom made meatloaf, cheesy potatoes, and my favorite grape salad. Mom prepared my plate nicely with a serving of each. So duh...where would i start? Of course i would eat the grape salad first. Mom will never put dessert on my plate again with a meal. After the grape salad i didn't really feel like eating anything else. I could just eat grape salad for every meal ;) Thanks for joining us tonight Lexi!
beckham's favorite grape salad
4 lbs red and green grapes
1 (80z) package cream cheese
1 (8oz) container sour cream
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
brown sugar
Wash and dry grapes. In a large bowl mix cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla. Add grapes and mix until evenly incorporated. Then sprinkle brown sugar on top. Enjoy!
p.s.
i miss you daddy!

1 comment:

brenda gervais said...

Darling pics Beckham! Grandma hearts grape salad too!
Hugs,
Grandma B