Friday, June 11, 2010

fun in the sun at the splash park...
We have been to the splash park twice and are loving every minute of it. We went with some friends on Wednesday and found out that its free from 10am-noon.
Free+summer fun= lots of kiddos.
There are a tons of different fountains to play in and we discovered a small fountain that comes up to my belly. Its perfect because the bigger kids don't care to play with it and i can have it all to myself.
We were looking forward to going back today, but i have been a little under the weather. Daddy stayed home with me yesterday. I have the respiratory bug, fever, and teething. I went to the doctor this morning and found out that i have double ear infection. So no pool for me today...just antibiotics and rest. Have a good weekend...
love, beckster

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather...Hope the meds work fast! I love the pics that mommy took of you at the water park.
Love,
Grandma B