Friday, August 13, 2010

threshing bee 2010...
Last weekend was the annual threshing bee at great grandma and grandpa Fisher's house.
Mom's early Alzheimer's (or let's just say part of being a mom) caused her to forget her camera in Minnesota so these pictures were taken from grandma b's camera. If you haven't already seen...i was the guest blogger on grandma's blog last week...I'm getting pretty good at this blogging thing.
My favorite part of the day was the animals...
i liked listening to the sheep "baa".
Did i tell you that i know all of my farm animal sounds?
Here is me with my 3rd cousin Riley.
It was so great to see grandma Millie again...
I wanted to pet the bunny too, but that was a challenge.
Look at grandpa Dave driving Lyle's tractor for the tractor parade.
Dad and grandpa Dave did a bike ride in the morning around Spirit Lake...
mom also forgot dad's clothes and my diapers/wipes that were left in Storm Lake.
Mom was plenty forgetful that day.
Another fun year at the threshing bee...
I am excited for the state fair that started yesterday...
all the animals, food, and people watching that will take place.
Mini doughnuts here I come!!

No comments: