Monday, October 11, 2010

a day out at center grove orchard.
Yesterday was a beautiful day so we decided to take in the apple orchard. They had hay rides, corn pool, corn maze, farm animals, pedal tractors, jumping pillow, apple sling shot, duck races, and 31 varieties of apples. My favorite was the "kakkas" (tractors). If only i could reach the pedals and ride around. I pretty much just sat there and admired the tractor.
Next up was the animals...
they had goats, pigs, horses, chickens, turkeys, and more.
I really liked watching this goat climb up his ladder.
Many kids were feeding the animals, but not me. I don't even like to come close.
I just stood back from a distance and soaked it all in.
We then went to the corn pool. I wasn't quite sure what to think when mom put me in.
I sank down to my knees in corn. I enjoyed the slide more then just playing in the corn.
"mom pick me up"
I hope you all had a good weekend too!

1 comment:

Julie Wilson said...

Beckham- Thank you for the great tailgate.It was so fun to have you and mommy join the gang.Looks like you and mommy and daddy had a great Sunday . Did you eat an apple, apple, apple? That sounds like a place I would like to visit to taste those apples!!! Love, Grandma Julie